Sunday 15 June 2014

about nothing and everything


I like sad songs and sand movies but I have to be in this ‘burrito of sadness’ mood. Today I am so I would like to write something about it…
For me it’s not a symptom of a depression or another illness but it’s a sign that I have to slow down, relax and spend some time just with myself. I don’t want to talk to people, laugh or explain why I’m not the life and soul of the party.
All sad and nostalgic song and movies are perfect for this time.

My favorite movie is The Bridges of Madison County. 

 




The story of impossible love...mature and responsible but still impossible. What I like in this movie is that the main characters are not so young and there is no happy ending (sorry for those who haven’t seen this movie before). After the first watching I’m greatly impressed.






Today I don’t have a possibility to watch it but I’ve spent a day with this song :











Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. If I could recommend something to go along your lines of "deliberate sadness" it would be one of my favourite movies: "Beginners" by Mike Mills. I quite agree with you that too often the world requires everyone to be happy all the time, which is virtually impossible and boring. Sadness can also be a fruitful emotion. Your burrito tastes fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I agree, sadness is a natural emotion like happiness so we should let ourselves to relive it time to time. Maybe it's something in the air because I feel like you. I am little tired sleepy and not so gleeful. I will spend this day on nothing special, at home, cosily.

    Have a nice week anyway!

    ReplyDelete